HeatBuddy Jr. –
The HeatBuddy Jr. comes standard with washable, ruggedized Cordura, Nomex or Rip-Stop Nylon covers with a Velcro fastener.
Optional accessories include a 12 Volt Accessory Outlet Power Cable (for use in the automobile, on the ATV, etc.), the EXO2 11.1 Volt, 3 Level Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with Remote Control Changer, the 11.1 volt ‘HIGH” and “LOW” internally controlled Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, the EXO2 14.8 Volt, 3 Level Remote Controlled Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (for extreme climate use*) and the 12 Volt Transformer (for use at home or at the office).
The pad measures 6″ x 12″ (7″ x 14″ finished) and heats to 120øF @ 12 Volts. The FabRoc heat panel is bonded onto 3mm neoprene and encapsulated with our proprietary bonding film making an insulated and weather resistant seal. Custom sizes, covers and arrangements are also available.
* The HeatBuddy Jr. can get VERY warm on higher battery levels. NEVER USE MORE THAN 15VDC TO POWER THE HEATBUDDY, JR. NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN!
- User Instruction Manual Electrical Draw 1 Amp @ 12 Volts
- Power Options 12 Volt Accessory Outlet, 11.1 Volt and 14.8 Volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries, 12 Volt Transformers (for Auto, Home and Office Use)
- Material Content FabRoc, T1010 (weatherproof) Bonding Film, Wahable Nylon Cover
- Washing Instructions Remove the heat panel from the Nylon sleeve, Machine wash sleeve ONLY.
- Available Sizes Standard is 6″ x 12″. Custom Sizes Available.
- Battery Information 11.1v or 14.8v Options Weight 3.0 oz. Heat Temperature 120øF @ 12 Volts Location of Heat Panels Throughout Connections 1.3mm Barrel Style. (Custom Options Available) Includes Waterproof, Insulated FabRoc Heat Panel and Fabric Cover with Velcro Closing System Tips for Best Results Unplug when not in use.
- Do not leave unattended. NOT FOR USE WITH CHILDREN!
Warranty 1 Year Parts and Labor