EXO2 is pleased to bring you the next generation of heated insoles, the “HeatSole Heated Insole. II”!
We?ve taken the complexity out of using heated insoles and offer an effective, no non-sense approach to keeping your feet warm when Mother Nature is not playing fair. Each HeatSole II comes with an individual lithium-ion power pack that delivers 4-6 hours of continuous heat per charge. Each top quality leather HeatSole is ‘cut to size’ and one size fits most. The integrated FabRoc? heat panels self-regulate at approximately 115-118ø F for ideal comfort, regardless of the shoe, boot, or ambient temperature. HeatSoles II are ideal for skiing, hiking, motorcycling, fishing, riding, hunting and those who struggle with poor circulation. A Velcro strap for clipping the power pack to lower leg (if not wearing a boot) is provided to conceal the tiny power packs from view. Warm feet, warm heart. Doesn’t that sound better?
- Description: Battery Powered Heated Insoles
- Manuals User Instruction Manual Product and Accessory Plug Size & Compatibility Matrix Electrical Draw
- Power Options 3.7 volt Lithium-ion Batteries (one each) – INCLUDED
- Material Content Leather Insole FabRoc Heat Technology Panel Washing Instructions Spot Clean as Needed Available Sizes One Size Fits Most (Cut to Size)
- Battery Information Battery Life Per Full Charge = 4-6 Hours Weight 1.1 lbs (Including packaging box, batteries, etc.)
- Heat Temperature 118ø F / 48øC Location of Heat Panels Underneath Ball of the Foot Connections 11″ Cable Includes 2 Insoles, 2 Batteries, 2 Optional Leg Straps, User Instructions and Charger Unit Tips for Best Results Turn on Insoles Shortly Before Entering Cold Environment (Before Feet Become Cold)
- Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty