HeatWave Back Wrap
The EXO2 HeatWave Heated Back Support serves multiple purposes; from providing warmth to your body while outdoors to relieving strained or sore muscles from an injury, ailment or just a long day.
Perfect for golfers, releasing back muscles and a continuous support any time of year, more so when the temperature is relatively average. Hikers, skycaps, construction professionals and delivery personnel also enjoy heated support when “plugging in” is not an option.
The EXO2 HeatWave features elastic nylon sections and a Velcro closure mechanism, providing the fit, comfort and support desired. The HeatWave can be powered by an optional portable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion Power Pack, can be direct connected to the battery of your motorcycle, ATV, etc. or can be plugged into your vehicle’s 12 volt accessory socket.
When worn from the front, the ‘HeatWave Heated Back Support’ has earned the image of being effective in managing menstrual cramps and general abdomen pain. A P25S13 EXO2 Adapter is required to power the HeatWave Heated Back Support by the EXO2 StormRider Controller, the 12 Volt Accessory Socket power cord, the BMW style Hella Plug or the 12 Volt SAE Cable.
The P13S13 Extension is recommended when powering the HeatWave by the bike battery. Single Switch (ON/OFF) or 3 Level Remote Controlled Lithium-Ion batteries, and battery packages are sold separately. The HeatWave does come with the required cables for direct connection to your motorcycle, ATV, etc.
Description: Wide Kidney Belt with Support Rods and Elasticized Tension Bands
- Manuals User Instruction Manual Product and Accessory Plug Size & Compatibility Matrix Electrical Draw 0.6 amps 7 watts @ 12 volts Power Options Direct Connection to Motorcycle, ATV, etc.
- Battery (via supplied Fused Cable) BMW/Triumph Style Hella Plug 12 volt Accessory Socket (cigarette lighter) Power Cord SAE ‘Quick Connect’ Power Cable Note: A P25S13 Adapter is required to power the StormWalker Vest with the StormRider Controller, BMW Style Hella Plug, 12 Volt Accessory Socket
- Power Cord, ON/OFF Switch or SAE 2.5mm Power Cord. 14.8 Volt Portable Lithium-ion Battery Optional 12 volt Converter for In-Home/Mains Supply Use
- Material Content Polyester Velcro Elasticized Tension Bands FabRoc Heat Technology Panels
- Washing Instructions Hand Wash, Drip Dry
- Available Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Battery Information 14.8 Volt Portable Lithium-ion Battery (4) Fully Encased LG 18650 Lithium-ion Cells)
- Weight = 0.5 lbs / 0.23 kg
- Dimensions = 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 1.0″ (approximately)
- Charging Time = 3 Hours Battery Life Per Full Charge = 3 Hours Life Cycle = 500 Charges Battery & Charger Included
- Weight 0.7 lbs
- Heat Temperature 110ø F / 43øC