Battery Heated Gloves
(including 3.7v Lithium-Ion Batteries and 2-Way Charger)
SnowStorm PRO Heated Gloves are a highly versatile and fully controllable solution for keeping hands warm in a wide range of adverse weather conditions.
Our unique ThermoKnit? textile heating technology is carefully positioned inside these gloves to provide a soft and flexible layer of warmth covering the fingers, thumbs and backs of the hands. Heating time is 2 to 8 hours per full charge depending on which heating levels are selected.
SnowStorm PRO heated gloves are simple to operate and set-up. Every system comes supplied with a pair of lightweight curved power packs. Pressing the switch will light the LED red, which indicates that power is available and the unit is now on at the 100% power level; pressing again selects the 75% (yellow) level; followed by the 50% (green) level and then the 25% (flashing – green) level. A final press will switch the power pack off.
- Also included is a 2-way mains charger unit which will charge both power packs simultaneously. For extreme conditions, upgrade to the 5V battery for greater heat production and protection.
- Key components and features of the SnowStorm PRO Battery Heated Gloves are: ThermoKnit: Fully integrated knitted heating layer with FabRoc for comfort and even spread of warmth from tips of the fingers/ thumbs to back of the hand (95-149øF).
- Main glove material: First quality drum dyed cow analine soft leather with Amara silicon grips across palm and thumb for skiing, motorcycling, shooting, angling, golfing, riding etc.
- Membrane: Hipora wind and waterproof layer which allows moisture to escape from hands.
- Insulation: Thinsulate insulation for retaining heat generated by the ThermoKnit heating layer.
- Lining: Playboy cotton/polyester lining. Drawstring: Adjuster for flexibility and comfort with 600D Cordura as water barrier at cuff.
NEED AN EXTRA BATTERY?