VentureHeat’s Heated Base Layer Bottoms
Built with a synthetic poly-spandex material to wick moisture away from your body to help keep you dry.
When the temperature starts to dip, you can rely on these heated base layer bottoms to keep you warm. With just the touch of a button, you have access to 3 temperature settings and can enjoy the active heat for hours on end thanks to the long lasting lithium ion battery.
Our Xtreme Comfort Technology (XCT) heating system uses flexible hair-thin micro alloy fibers which are virtually undetectable until you turn on the heat and begin to feel the comforting warmth throughout your body. Don’t be fooled, as these aren’t your grandpa’s old cotton long johns.
- 3 Heat Settings
- Tri-Zone Heating Area
- Built-in temperature controller.
Tri-Zone Heating Areas
The base layer is equipped with three heating zones to keep your entire body. There is heating panel along the backside and two other heat zones in the knee regions to combat oncoming winds whether you are on your motorcycle or skiing down the mountain.
Long Lasting Power
Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you can rely on our heated gear to perform up to your demands for over 5 hours of heat per charge.
With Xtreme Comfort Technology, we eliminated bulky insulation and coils which impede mobility, and replaced them with hair-thin, micro fibers allowing for a more flexible range of motion without the heavy layers.
How To Get The Proper Fit For Your VentureHeat Pant Liners
- Put on your best fitting pair of pants that neither fit too tight or too loose
- Button up pants and stand straight up
- Use measuring tape and find distance from the point of one hip to your other hip this will be the widest part of your hips.
- As you measure around your hips be sure to measure around the fullest part of your backside
- Finally measure your waist where you’d normally wear your pants, remember the liners will fit under your regular pants making them a more snug fit.
- Match your measurements to the ones found in the chart above.
- Please note that the waistband is made of elastic and will stretch an additional 3 inches.
NEED AN EXTRA BATTERY?