HeatedHut.com is owned and operated by HeatedHut.com, which uses this website at http://www.HeatedHut.com as a service to HeatedHut.com customers and others who are interested in their products. By visiting this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions:
Using the heatedhut ecommerce store for accessing heatedhut.com or using its services, including community-based services (collectively referred as the Service) shall be deemed as your consent to accept and abide by these terms and conditions (referred as this Agreement). If you don’t consent, you may remove the app from your device and discontinue the Service.
Registration / Subscription
When you consent to enter this agreement, it shall be deemed that you are at least 17 years of age and otherwise qualified to enter this agreement, and if you are not, accessing/using the service under the guidance and supervision of your legal guardians who shall consent to this agreement. If you are less than 17 years of age and don’t possess the consent of your legal guardians, you are not allowed to use the Service.
If we believe or become aware that you have created an account by submitting false or fabricated details, or using the Service in violation of this agreement, we may terminate your account with immediate effect.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are permitted to access/use the Service in your home country, and by using the heatedhut Service, you are not violating any local, state or federal laws, including the U.S. Government embargos and restrictions that may apply to certain countries or people listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The Service shall be subject to the terms, conditions, rights, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties that have been mentioned in this agreement.
The Service shall be available for personal use only. Nothing on the Service, including the logos, trademarks, service marks, applications, images, graphics, audio files, videos, text, designs, scripts, source codes, information, or the content of other users shall be used for any commercial endeavors or activities such as:
- Advertising or using the Service in such a manner that amounts to soliciting other users to buy or sell any product or service that is not being offered by heatedhut.
- Using the Service in such a manner that amounts to soliciting other users to attend parties and social functions or join networks for commercial purposes.
- Using any information on the Service to contact other users for advertising, soliciting, selling, or making such offers without the explicit consent of such user.
Business organizations and other commercial entities are not allowed to use the Service for any purpose unless they have obtained a prior written permission from heatedhut. If we believe or become aware that you are involved in any kinds of illegal/unauthorized use of the Service, including the collection of usernames or email addresses, by any means or manner, for sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing/linking to the service, we will seek maximum legal action permissible under the laws.
You should never post, share, display, upload or otherwise make any content available on the Service that:
- Advocates or promotes harassment or intimidation of any individual or user on the Service.
- Promotes or justifies hatred, bigotry, racism or violence against any individual, ethnic group, or race.
- Requests for a donation, or is intended to receive money by influencing or otherwise defrauding any individual or user on the Service.
- Promotes false or misleading information, or supports any kinds of illegal activity or defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable conduct.
- Infringes copyrights and intellectual property of others or promotes such violations, including but not limited to sharing of pirated images, audios, videos, and computer programs or links to such content and information for circumventing copy protection.
- Contains pictures, audios or videos of any individual or user without his or her consent. (In case of a minor, without his or her legal guardians consent).
- Contains encrypted messages, password only access pages, or hidden pages and images that are not linked to or accessible from other pages.
- Designed to solicit personal information of minors or intended to exploit people in sexual, violent, or any kinds of illegal activities.
- Contains prohibited information or materials like know-how for making/buying drugs or illegal weapons, infringing others’ privacy or creating/spreading computer viruses.
- Contains computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, and other kinds of malicious codes that may harm hardware or software of other users.
- Impersonate celebrities or otherwise misrepresent affiliation/association with reputed organizations for influencing other users.
- Reveal any kinds of proprietary, confidential or inside information that you are not authorized to share or make available to others under any law, contractual obligations or fiduciary relationship.
- Disrupt the Service by making the screen scroll faster, or influencing the ability of other users to engage in real-time conversations or exchanges.
- Solicit passwords or personal information of another person or disseminate such information without his or her consent, irrespective of the commercial or unlawful purpose of such activities.
- Amounts to phishing, trolling, spamming, or sending junk emails, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing and related activities.
- Amounts to business promotion or other commercial activities like advertising, sweepstakes, surveys, contests, barter, and pyramid schemes without prior consent from heatedhut.
heatedhut reserves a right to investigate any such violations, and if it becomes aware of any prohibited content or offending communication on the Service, it may remove such content in its sole discretion and initiate legal action against the users who violate these provisions. heatedhut may suspend the account of such users until the violation is corrected. The account of frequent violators may be permanently terminated.
We reserve a right to monetize the Service. However, the Service is currently ads-free, and we would like to keep it ads-free so that users can get a more convenient and enjoyable experience on the Service.
Sharing Your Content and Information
Nudity and adult content are not allowed on the Service. We don’t endorse any views, reviews, opinion, advice, recommendation or Status Submission on heatedhut and disclaim all liabilities that may arise in relation to such content or submissions on the Service.
You should never share any content or involve in activities on the Service that infringe upon others copyrights or intellectual property rights. We reserve a right to edit, modify or remove any content or Status Submissions that violate other users’ / third party’s rights, but we shall do so only on becoming aware of it or being properly notified about such infringements.
We reserve a right to remove any content or status submission on the Service in our sole discretion and without any need for a prior notice regarding such removals. heatedhut shall be entitled to prevent any user from accessing the Service any further and terminate any heatedhut account in its sole discretion, particularly in the case of repeated infringements or complaints from other users/support team regarding violations of this agreement or otherwise.
Third Party Content
heatedhut shall not be liable for any third party website or content, including text messages and verbal communications that may be accessed through heatedhut. To be more specific, the app may contain links to third party websites and content that are governed by their own terms and privacy policies. We are not responsible for any third party content that you may decide to access or the privacy practices of third party websites.
Please acknowledge that heatedhut may offer certain paid features or services that can be purchased from your heatedhut account (referred as in-app purchases) or the authorized application platforms such as App Store and Google Play. If you decide to add any paid feature or service to your heatedhut account, you may be required to provide the details of your mobile platform and IAP account. All such in-app purchases will be subject to general terms for in-app purchases that are applicable to your IAP account as well as the specific terms that may be disclosed at the time of purchase. Once you consent, your IAP account will be charged accordingly.
Certain paid features or services may be offered on a free trial basis, and once the trial period is over, you will be charged for your subscription to the paid feature/service on an auto recurring basis. If you are not satisfied with the paid feature or service, you must cancel your subscription before the expiration of your trial period.
When you make an in-app purchase for subscribing to any paid feature/service, your subscription will be auto-recurring and your IAP Account will be automatically charged until you cancel your subscription. All cancellation requests against your in-app purchase will be handled according to applicable terms and conditions of the application platform. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your application platform to learn more about in-app purchases.
All disputes that may arise in relation to your use of heatedhut /Service or any alleged breach of this agreement shall be resolved through a binding arbitration to be administered by the American Arbitration Association. However, you may also file your claims in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. In any case, you shall have no rights to initiate any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against heatedhut.
Using heatedhut to access the Service shall be deemed as your consent to resolve your disputes through arbitration or small-claims court. You shall consent to waive your rights to move any court for asserting or defending your claims, initiating or participating in any kinds of class action or other proceedings against heatedhut or claiming a trial by a judge or jury. However, you shall be entitled to a fair hearing by a neutral arbitrator. Please acknowledge that arbitration proceedings are simple and user-friendly, and you get a reasonable relief just like the courts can provide. The decision of an arbitrator may be overruled by a court only for very limited reasons. Please refer to our Arbitration Procedures to find out more about our resolve to provide an amicable solution to a dispute.
The parties to this agreement shall be entitled to move any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcing the provisions related to this dispute resolution agreement, and initiate the proceedings to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award. If this arbitration agreement is unenforceable due to any reasons, any legal action against heatedhut shall be initiated, except small-claims court actions, in the federal or state courts of Dallas County, Texas. The parties to this agreement shall consent to submit before the competent jurisdiction of courts in Dallas County.
This agreement, including the dispute resolution provisions, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, regardless of the principles of conflicts of law, but the provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act shall prevail over any conflict involving this arbitration agreement.
Information that we may collect
When you download, install or use Heatedhut to access the Service, we shall be entitled to collect your personal information regardless whether you have setup your username or skipped this stage of the installation process. Certain features of the Service may not be available without setting up your username, but if you decide to use any service without setting up your username, a unique identifier shall be generated and linked to your personal information.
The collection of your personal information shall be subject to your use of the Service. Your personal information (that we collect) can be broadly categorized into automatically collected and voluntarily submitted information. Depending on your use of Heatedhut / Service, we may collect all or some of the information from these two categories:
Automatically collected Information:
When you use Heatedhut, we may use certain tools and techniques to automatically collect your personal information related to the Service. This type of information mainly pertains to statistical/Meta-data about your mobile device, computer or activities on the Service such as:
- Unique ID and Information about your device
- Total time that you spend on the app / Service
- Your online or offline status on Heatedhut /Service
- The pages that redirected you on the website/Service
- Frequency, duration and scope of your use of the Service
- Geographical location of your device or computer system
- IP and domain name that is being used to access the Service
- The features/services that attracted you and buttons, controls and ads that you clicked
- Language, time zone, privacy and product preferences or other settings related to the Service.
- Device type, operating system and web browser being used or content that you create or use on the Service
- Web pages that you visited and information or advertisement that you accessed/viewed through the app
- Communications with other users / third parties
When you access the Service without setting up your account, your personal information will be linked to a unique identifier and not made visible to other users except your approximate location and other information that you may decide to share with other users. In such cases, your shared/visible information will be associated with the username “Heatedhut.”
Voluntarily submitted Information:
You may create a Heatedhut account or sign in using your social media account. When you sign in using your email or Facebook login, you will be required to grant us access to your shared information on respective social media account, including your friend list and common friends with other Heatedhut users. When you grant access to your Facebook or other social media account, it shall be deemed that you have given your consent to share your as well as your friend’s name and profile information, particularly those who are common friends with other Heatedhut users in your location or network.
We may also collect your personal information such as gender, location, biography or any additional image or information when you voluntarily share it in relation to the Service. We reserve a right to use your shared information for promoting our business, and any information that you provide may be publicly featured on the Service. However, you may withdraw your consent by closing your Heatedhut account on at any time. You may also send your account closing request at [email protected] .
Voluntarily shared Information
The Service allows you to connect with other members on Heatedhut and share with the community. You may decide to publicly share your name, gender, age, pictures, location and other details of your personal profile. You may restrict your shared information to your friends on Heatedhut, or make it available to everyone on the Service. Depending on your choice, your shared information may be accessible to third party services, including the social networks that have been integrated with the Service and access shared information according to the user’ choice. When you use Find Friend feature, it shall be deemed as your consent to share profile information with other users on the Service.
We reserve a right to view and screen any content that you submit on the Service. Regardless of your privacy settings on the Service or social networks, your email address will remain invisible to other users on the Service. You are not allowed to share your email address or contact information on any report or user post that you may share or upload.
Please acknowledge that shared information on the Service may be unsuitable, defamatory or otherwise objectionable from your perspective. Similarly, making your information publicly available may cause bad experience on the Service. Please be careful what you share or how you engage in any communication on the Service. We are fully committed to ensure a very pleasant experience on the Service, but Heatedhut shall not be liable for the conduct or behavior of the users on the Service.
How we use your information:
We will use your personal information solely for the purpose it has been collected. To be more specific, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Preventing fraud, identity theft, misappropriation, infringements, or any kinds of illegal/unauthorized activity or misuse of the Service.
- Providing the requested information/service and improving your experience on the Service. For example, Heatedhut may use your preferences, location, route information, search query history, and home or work related information to improve the accuracy of its matches, suggest the most suitable mates as per your preferences and provide what we may consider as the shortest route between locations. When you opt for ‘Find Friends’ feature, we may use your phone number or phone book of your device to find or create a list of other Heatedhut users you may know and wish to connect with.
- Inviting you to any survey, promotional event or business promotion campaign being offered on the website or the websites of its collaborating partners. We may use your search query history to display ads about sites, shops and other places or attractions in your location, and provide navigation services to help you reach there.
- Sending you notifications about your account status, or other updates, announcements, and information related to the Service.
- Handling your requests, suggestions, feedback, and complaints, and providing help and support related to such violations or abuse on the Service.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulatory requirements, court rulings or legally mandated cooperation with the law enforcement agencies.
- Enforcing its terms of the Service and handling disputes or legal proceedings between you and Heatedhut or other parties related to the Service.
- Analyzing the demographic profile of the users, evaluating the preferences of a specific group of users and consolidating aggregated user data to make it anonymous.
- Handling breakdowns and malfunctions, diagnosing and fixing problems, making special/customized offers and improving the Service.
- Contacting you whenever we deem it necessary.
Use of your information by others
We will never sell your personal information or do anything that compromises your privacy on the Service. However, Heatedhut reserves a right to share your personal information with the Collaborating Partners and third parties, in its sole discretion, who shall be obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your sensitive information. We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Service Providers: we may collaborate with third party service providers for suggesting the best match, sending newsletters, organizing surveys and contests, processing payments and performing/delivering other features/packages being on the Service. We may share your name, email address, age, or other information with service providers.
- Advertisers: Heatedhut reserves a right to monetize the Service using Google AdMob or other third-party advertisers and advertising networks who may employ their own tools and techniques to collect your profile information, mobile device IDs and activities on the service. When you use Heatedhut to access the Service, it shall be deemed as your consent to accept these third party tools and techniques that may collect your personal information.
- Analytics Companies: we may engage third party companies for using sophisticated tracking technologies and analyzing the collected information and online activities for internal management of the Service. These analytics companies may also use your mobile device IDs.
- Law enforcement and legal entities: when we believe or become aware that sharing or disclosure is necessary in response to a subpoena, court order, or governmental regulation, we may share your personal information with the respective law enforcement or legal entities. We may also disclose your information in relation to any investigations / reporting about illegal activities or infringement of our business or legal rights.
- New owner: in case of a corporate restructuring or transfer of ownership, we may transfer your personal information to new owners as part of our assists.
When you use Heatedhut to access the Service, we shall be entitled to track the geographical location of your device and use this information to improve your experience on the Service. Your location data may be used to suggest suitable mates near you.
Mobile device ID
Please acknowledge that mobile device IDs enable us to uniquely identify you on the Service and unlike cookies, your device IDs cannot be deleted. If you don’t want to share your device ID, you may remove Heatedhut from your mobile device and discontinue the Service.
When feasible, personal information will be used or shared in an aggregated, statistical or anonymous form so that it is not possible to uniquely identify a user by disseminating, transmitting, posting, communicating, or making such information available to other users, service providers and third parties, whether related to the Service or otherwise.
The statistical, aggregated or anonymous personal information, including anonymous location, may be used for properly operating the Service, introducing a new feature, changing the existing feature or content, improve the quality of the Service, enhancing the overall experience of the users or analyzing the Service for internal or commercial purposes. For example, anonymous GPS information from your mobile device may be used for creating, improving or solving map related problems. Similarly, we may disclose aggregated information to reveal the total number of users on the Service and their overall demographics.
Integration with social networks
We may allow the users to integrate their Heatedhut and social media accounts. For example, you may integrate your Facebook account with Heatedhut. This integration, depending on your privacy configuration, will enable you to access, transmit and share your personal information and other content on the Facebook account through the Service. Similarly, you can transmit your location and route information to Facebook account or share your personal information and content on Heatedhut through your social media account.
We will never collect any kinds of additional information except what you have publicly shared on your social media account or permitted the social network(s) to share with third parties. Subject to your consent and privacy policies of third party social networks, we may access, process, retain and make your personal information available on or through the Service. For example, we may collect your name, email address, profile picture, friend list or other information that you publicly share or allow your social network to share. Similarly, we may make your location and route information available to your Facebook friends.
Please acknowledge that all Heatedhut users will have access to your public information on the Service irrespective of the fact that you have defined such information on the third party social network accounts as private. For example, if you define your username on any social media network as private, but keep your username on Heatedhut account settings as public, your username on the Service shall be treated as public.
Accessing the Services
A username to access the Service shall be voluntary, but certain features may be available only after setting up a username.
When you don’t setup a username, Heatedhut will use your device ID to uniquely identify you on the Service. However, we reserve a right to establish additional/different identification or authentication protocols for logging in and accessing certain features, aspects or designated sections of the Service.
It shall be your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login information. You shall be fully liable for any use or misuse of your account on the Service. We highly recommend that you should change your account passwords, at least, every six months and follow all the safety guidelines to maintain the confidentiality of your account.
Controlling your personal information
The users shall be allowed to modify / update their personal information on the Service or completely delete their username/account by using the ‘Delete Account function’ in the settings of the app. Once we receive your request for account deletion, we will take appropriate measures to delete your account and personal information as soon as possible, but it may take some time to delete your personal information/content from our backup systems.
If you have setup a username, you can access and update your route history by using the Edit the Map feature on this website. Your location and route history will always be associated with your account. In case you are using the Service without a username, your location and route history will be linked to a unique identifier generated by the app.
It shall be your responsibility to keep your personal information accurate, complete and updated on the Service. If we believe or find out that your submitted information is false, incorrect, or outdated, we may suspend your account and prevent you from using the Service any further until the information is updated.
Cookies are very instrumental in the proper functioning of the Service. They enable us to track your presence on the Service, collect statistical information, verify information, implement security protocols, and offer services as per your preferences and requirements. Cookies not only help us to smoothly run the Service, but also eliminate the need to re-enter your username and password each time you log-in.
Session cookies automatically expire at the end of your session, but some cookies are saved on your device and enable us to identify the next time you log in. If you are not comfortable with our cookies, you may disable them by changing the configuration settings of your device/web browser or using third party apps. However, please acknowledge that cookies provide a very crucial role in the proper functioning of the Service, and disabling cookies will prevent you from using certain features or you may not be able to use the Service at all.
We reserve a right to monetize Heatedhut using Google AdMob or other third party advertising companies and service providers who may be employing their own tools and techniques to collect your personal information related to their respective services. Third party cookies are subject to their own terms and policies, and you should carefully review their privacy policies before using any third party service.
Subject to your consent, we may permit, solicit, or collaborate with certain advertising companies, and use your search history, location, contextual or other information (whether collected or obtained from third parties) for offering customized services you might be looking for. However, if you don’t want to receive our advertisements and promotional offers targeted on the basis of your search history, or would like to revoke your permission, you may opt-out from our promotional services by changing the configuration settings of the application.
When you consent to receive our promotional services, it shall be deemed as your consent to receive our ads and promotional offers using the same internal messaging system that has been integrated to communicate with the other users. However, only Heatedhut and its collaborating partners shall be allowed to use your personal information for sending any kinds of commercial or advertising messages or content. If you receive any advertisement or commercial message from other users, please report the matter by using the channels available on the ‘About’ menu in the app or the Contact Us page of this website.
You shall irrevocably and unconditionally consent that we are not liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer due to advertised content, product, and services, whether delivered/ rendered by third parties, or otherwise.
We are fully committed to protect your privacy on the Service. We will never hesitate in implementing any feasible systems, safeguards, applications and procedures that may be required for preventing unauthorized access or minimizing the loss from such thefts, damage or misuse of personal information. However, you should acknowledge that absolute security over the Internet or communication networks may not be possible due to several factors, and therefore, we don’t guarantee that any kinds of unauthorized access or hacking of your account and unlawful interceptions, access, misuse or abuse of your personal information on the Service will never take place. You should bear all the risks that may be involved in using the Service.
You should use or participate in any user activity on the Service at your own risk. We shall not be a party to any kinds of your relationship with the other users on Heatedhut. You should acknowledge that the Service may introduce you to new people and it shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are not violating any local, state or federal laws related to the Service.
We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, including the administrative or legal expenses that you or any third party may suffer or incur due to your use of the Service or participation in any event or activities being initiated, conducted or held by other users, or in connection with your relationship with other users or third parties that may be directly or indirectly facilitated on the Service.
The Service is intended for minors. When you use Heatedhut to access the Service, it shall be deemed that you are legally mature and otherwise qualified to use the Service. We don’t knowingly collect any kinds of identifiable information from persons less than 17 years of age, who are not allowed to use the Service.
Information from users outside the United States
Your personal information may be transmitted and stored on servers located at different regions across the United States. If you are accessing the Service from outside the United States, it shall be deemed as your consent to our information collection, use and sharing practices that are governed by the Privacy Laws of the United States.
Privacy Infringement / Abuse reporting
If you feel that your privacy rights have been violated or abused on the Service, please contact at: [email protected] Heatedhut .com. For other requests, responses, questions and complaints related to the Service, please write to us at [email protected] Heatedhut.com.